Lionbridge is seeking a talented individual to work as a Test Automation Engineer. You are a creative, motivated, and aspiring Test Automation Engineer who will be the bridge between the QA & Development teams. You have worked in an Agile environment and have focused on developing test frameworks and implement automation tests. You're not just a skilled, hands-on automation engineer - you're also a team player who strives to improve the team's processes.
Our Company Lionbridge is a global leader in translation and localization solutions. For 25 years, we've worked with some of the most innovative brands in the world on translation and localization projects, helping them connect to minds and hearts worldwide. Our team of passionate linguists and innovative technologists helps our customers resonate with anyone, in any language, anywhere.
Our Team The Language AI Services team is building a platform, consisting of a suite of reusable and highly scalable microservices, for performing linguistic content processing and analysis, using applied AI, to enhance our localization process for customers, linguists, and operations staff. Our team is working on a large range of natural language problems involving machine translation, text analytics, classification, pattern identification, sentiment and intention analysis, content profiling, linguistic quality control, and more. We are not only building a product but designing innovated solutions to enable an automated data-driven enterprise. To achieve this, we need to operate at a global scale by leveraging the latest in cloud infrastructure, AI, Machine Learning, and NLP to its fullest potential. We are leaders in innovation in the localization space.
• Work with product managers and tech leads to identify and prioritize components for automation, focusing on industry best practices; • Interact with development teams to help incorporate optimized and re-usable functional tests; • Develop and integrate an automated testing framework into our release process; • Be involved in the QA process end-to-end - starting from analyzing requirements, reviewing technical design, and building and maintaining test automation frameworks for UI and API functional automation; • Research, identify, and implement newer test automation technologies; • Document and train team members on best practices, tools, and coding standards; • Participate in product requirement and design reviews; • Be part of the team that ensures the highest level of technical quality, security, scalability, interoperability, and stability in all products that are developed; • Investigate, analyze and document reported defects.
• 3 years of experience working as both manual and automation tester as needed. • Very good knowledge of C#; • Experienced with open-source automation frameworks such as Selenium automation framework; • Experienced in the Agile software development and QA lifecycle; • Good API testing knowledge with POSTMAN; • Convert test cases to automated test scripts using VSTS; • Experienced in working with complex, high-transactional product integrations, APIs, and Web Services; • Experience with security testing is highly desirable; • Ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment with a focus on exceptional service delivery; • Patient, flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure; • A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work; • Ability to work efficiently and accurately with minimal hands-on management; • Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to express complex ideas, designs, and issues to both technical and non-technical staff; • Patient, flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure; • A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work; • Ability to work well within a team or alone.
• Opportunity to work with the latest technologies including cloud infrastructure; • Opportunity to build technology solutions to help improve Machine Learning, AI, data-driven architecture solutions; • Flexible type of contract (work contract with employee benefits package including private medical care, sport card, Group life insurance and holiday allowance or B2B contract);; • Day off on your birthday; • Exposure to various technology stacks and cloud computing; • The opportunity to learn by exploring advanced developed ecosystems; • Opportunities to develop soft, DevOps and greenfield development skills; • Taking part in interesting projects for the biggest companies in the world; • Access to the newest tech solutions and software; • Flexible working hours aligned with Client's requirements with ability to work partly from home; • Possible travel opportunities; • Office near city rail, car, and bike parking; • Chance for growth in a stable, global company with a solid market position; • Professional development opportunities in a multi-cultural environment - Lionbridge has offices in over 20 countries and many of these offices work collaboratively on projects, exposing our employees to a wide range of cultures and work styles.
We kindly inform that Lionbridge reserves right to contact only selected candidates.
Internal position type: Group 2
Start Your Application
Thank you, please complete your application on the following page.
• Understanding localization Concept.
• Analysis, planning and coordination of localization projects.
• Defining and developing linguistic instructions as per project requirements.
• Creating and maintaining glossaries, style guides a...
Test Engineer - JD
Responsibilities / Job Functions:
3 to 5 yrs of Testing Experience 3 yrs of Automation experience - Selenium, UFT Knowledge in Java and VB Scripting Executes Manual test cases Maintain Test Execution logs Def...
Software Engineer - L3 Dev Support
Lionbridge Technologies is a provider of translation, development and testing solutions. Lionbridge combines global resources with proven program management methodologies to serve as an outsource partner through...
Lionbridge is seeking a Senior IT Project Manager to join our global Team!
The Project Manager will manage large projects (new system implementations, system upgrades, major enhancements). This is an exciting opportunity working with our inter...