Would you like to join a brand-new Software Development Team working on exciting tools and automation to support game development for a variety of studios?
Join Lionbridge to work with a prominent US gaming company!
As Software Development Engineer Lead you will take accountability for inventing and implementing new solutions as well as leading a small Software Development Team built from scratch in our Games Testing Department. On top of that, you'll be provided with:
• Flexible type of contract (work contract with employee benefits package including private medical care, sport card and holiday allowance or B2B contract);
• Flexible working hours with ability to work partially from home;
• Possible travel opportunities;
• Office near city rail, car and bike parking;
• Professional development opportunities in a multi-cultural environment - Lionbridge has offices in 27 countries and many of these offices work collaboratively on projects, exposing our employees to a wide range of cultures and work styles.
• Lead the end to end ownership of a Tools, automation, and Training team, including setting the technical vision for developing test frameworks and automation for our systems;
• Build and manage the Team that is responsible for developing and maintaining software for testing as well as developing a training framework for testers;
• Be a champion of quality and operational excellence: establish team metrics for measurement of quality and operational excellence and a consistent, regular process for assessment and improvement;
• Show strong business and technical judgment that will accelerate test times, while incrementally moving our services towards the long term vision;
• Be responsible for mentoring and developing engineers and trainers;
• Raise the bar on technical excellence, show thought leadership, and communicate well to different audiences;
• Problem-solving skills and the abilities to analyze quantitatively, scope technical requirements and effectively prioritize program deliverables.
• Professional coding experience in a programming language like C# or C++;
• Experience leading a small team would be an asset;
• Proficiency with a broad range of data structures, algorithms;
• Fluency in English;
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience;
• Very good interpersonal skills; presentation and written communication skills are essential to build partnerships across offices around the world;
• Creativity, efficiency, attention to detail.
We kindly inform that Lionbridge reserves right to contact only selected candidates.
Internal position type: Group 2
Start Your Application
Thank you, please complete your application on the following page.
We are searching for an Azure VDI Engineer to join our Global Technology Services Team. You will use your IT expertise hands-on within a small team, supporting and maintaining our service platforms. The role is focused on the management of our Pu...
We are searching for an Senior Azure VDI Engineer to join our Global Technology Services Team. You will use your IT expertise hands-on within a small team, supporting and maintaining our service platforms. The role is focused on the management of...
Product Manager, Multimedia Capabilities The Product Manager, Multimedia Capabilities will own the product strategy and management of our multimedia offerings and capabilities. Multimedia is a multi-faceted domain, underpinned by core capabiliti...
Lionbridge is looking for an accomplished global IT Leader which demonstrates a strong combination of business, technical, tactical, and leadership skills. The right candidate will drive tactical solutions through IT infrastructure, security, arch...