Would you like to join a brand-new Software Development Team working on exciting tools and automation to support game development for a variety of studios?
Join Lionbridge to work with a prominent US gaming company!
As Software Development Engineer Lead you will take accountability for inventing and implementing new solutions as well as leading a small Software Development Team built from scratch in our Games Testing Department. On top of that, you'll be provided with:
• Flexible type of contract (work contract with employee benefits package including private medical care, sport card and holiday allowance or B2B contract);
• Flexible working hours with ability to work partially from home;
• Possible travel opportunities;
• Office near city rail, car and bike parking;
• Professional development opportunities in a multi-cultural environment - Lionbridge has offices in 27 countries and many of these offices work collaboratively on projects, exposing our employees to a wide range of cultures and work styles.
• Lead the end to end ownership of a Tools, automation, and Training team, including setting the technical vision for developing test frameworks and automation for our systems;
• Build and manage the Team that is responsible for developing and maintaining software for testing as well as developing a training framework for testers;
• Be a champion of quality and operational excellence: establish team metrics for measurement of quality and operational excellence and a consistent, regular process for assessment and improvement;
• Show strong business and technical judgment that will accelerate test times, while incrementally moving our services towards the long term vision;
• Be responsible for mentoring and developing engineers and trainers;
• Raise the bar on technical excellence, show thought leadership, and communicate well to different audiences;
• Problem-solving skills and the abilities to analyze quantitatively, scope technical requirements and effectively prioritize program deliverables.
• Professional coding experience in a programming language like C# or C++;
• Experience leading a small team would be an asset;
• Proficiency with a broad range of data structures, algorithms;
• Fluency in English;
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience;
• Very good interpersonal skills; presentation and written communication skills are essential to build partnerships across offices around the world;
• Creativity, efficiency, attention to detail.
We kindly inform that Lionbridge reserves right to contact only selected candidates.
Internal position type: Group 2
Start Your Application
Thank you, please complete your application on the following page.
Games Test Associate 1
What's In It For You?
Get your foot in the door with a career in the video game industry Get paid to play video games professionally and test new games before they are released! On the job training to become a professio...
Employment Type: Regular FT Hourly
Work Location: Work from Home, Any
Position Title: Technical Writer
Requisition ID#: 46205
We are looking for an hourly technical writer to work off site to support a Lionbridge medical technology...
POSITION DESCRIPTION: Senior Software Engineer
Lionbridge is seeking a talented individual to work as a Senior Software Engineer. You will be a senior development engineer to work on development, automation and invovled in design/solutioning disc...
Lionbridge Poland is seeking a talented individual to join us as a Software Developer (C++/Qt).
You will be a Software Developer, comfortable reviewing code and working on unique QT Framework technology. Unit testing and refactoring is the norm...