We are currently looking for transcribers, native speakers of the German language and fluent in English to listen to short utterances and transcribe what is heard. Social Media Content Transcribers will work remotely from the comfort of their own home on a self-directed schedule.
• Expected Project Duration: May 2021-October 2021
• The weekly workload will depend on task availability
• Work from home on self-directed schedule (day/night)
• Requires consistent participation, preferably 5h per day (20h/week)
• 18+ years of age
• Native level of German
• Fluency in English
• Availability for consistent participation (20 h/week)
• Attention to detail and ability to follow guidelines for transcription and annotation
• Previous experience in transcription and/or annotation is a bonus
• Recent computer/laptop and headphones
• Stable Internet connection
• Active user of social media
• 16 USD/hour
If you are interested and wish to apply, click on "APPLY NOW!" below. You will be asked to create an account with us on WorkMarket and you will have to pass a basic English test, a German test and sign our Service Level Agreement (SLA).
Selected participants will be contacted by a Lionbridge Representative with the next steps.
Thank you, please complete your application on the following page.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.