Why is this role exciting? Chance to work for the world foremost language service provider Opportunity to work with high-caliber software engineers around the globe Opportunity to work on large scale enterprise software using cutting edge cloud technologies
Value of the role has on the organization and Lionbridge Adding much needed capacity to develop software that connects client to Lionbridge's world-class translation technology
Crucial for building new components that help modernize Lionbridge's technology stack
Required Skills and Experiences :
• Senior Software Engineer (5 Years of experience)
• Expertise in are C#, ASP.NET MVC, Angular, SQL Server, HTML/CSS & GIT
• Knowledge of automated unit testing frameworks like NUnit or built-in Visual Studio testing tools
• Knowledge of working with Azure Devops
• Knowledge of Agile project methodology
• Participates in all aspects of the product development life cycle from design to delivery
• Ready to work on new technologies if required
• Work as an individual contributor
• Participate in testing process through unit testing and bug fixing
• Applies diagnostic and debugging skills to troubleshoot complex software applications
• Well organized, good communication and reporting skills
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment focused on delivery
• Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented
• Replacement should work in second shift time IST 12.30pm to 9.30pm.
Start Your Application
Thank you, please complete your application on the following page.
The Telephone Interpreter is primarily responsible for handling calls on demand and renders meaning of conversations in the consecutive mode between speakers of two different languages. The interpreter must possess good memory retention and note t...