The senior Linguist will be overall responsible for maintaining the desired quality score defined by the client.
• Analysis, planning and coordination of localization projects.
• Owning entire language translation and quality process.
• Owning all language coordination responsibilities - source analysis, developing translation instructions.
• Defining and developing language process.
• Maintaining and updating all language references - dictionaries, glossaries.
• Client interaction on language-related issues, post project analysis, and documentation.
• Arbitration on language decisions.
• Regularly communicating with the client and vendors on all quality related issues.
• Tracking and reporting quality metrics and taking appropriate corrective measures.
• Overall responsible for maintaining the desired quality score defined by the client.
Any graduates, Degree/diploma in any foreign language desirable.
Min. Professional Requirements
• Experience in translation and translation management
• A degree or certification in a language is desirable but not mandatory.
• Experience of translation and language tools will be an added advantage.
• Understanding of language technology concepts and tools - Translation Memories, Computer Assisted Translation
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Ability to work in a multilingual project environment
• Sound understanding of multi-cultural work environment
Competencies • The Lead Linguist should have a strong working knowledge of localization processes and tools, with experience driving initiatives in a collaborative and high expectation environment. The candidate must be committed to skillfully articulating the voice of the customer while providing leadership and mentoring to other linguists to drive consistent tone and highest language quality. Self-motivation, meticulousness, and focus on continuous improvement are vital. The Lead Linguist must demonstrate strong independent thinking as well as the flexibility to successfully evolve the language style based on customer direction.
Start Your Application
Thank you, please complete your application on the following page.
The Telephone Interpreter is primarily responsible for handling calls on demand and renders meaning of conversations in the consecutive mode between speakers of two different languages. The interpreter must possess good memory retention and note t...