Lionbridge are now looking to hire a Quality Controller, to join our team, to cover our Spanish speaking market, to be based in Ballina, Co. Mayo, Ireland.
Do you thrive in a dynamic and challenging environment? Are you passionate about improving the quality of data in a big data environment? Do you inspire others to follow your lead? Then join our agile team at Lionbridge Ballina and be part of our exciting story.
We are looking for a visionary Quality Controller to track and resolve quality issues. In this role, you will employ your analytical and problem-solving skills to find innovative and creative ways to address quality challenges and continually improve the experience of our customers. Through your leadership and mentoring, you will establish a productive relationship with our global team of remote workers and ensure the successful implementation of your quality improvement initiatives.
Candidates must have previously lived in Spanish-speaking Latin America (preferred) or Spain and have extensive cultural, political and economic knowledge of the market.
Candidates will work within the global search and mapping function, specialising in improving the results and quality of internet search and mapping data and providing cultural insight for the relevant market, aligning delivery to customer expectations and general business requirements.
• Manage the performance of "cloud based" project resources through supervision and mentoring
• Be the expert of the assigned markets on a macro and micro level, in order to foresee and pre-empt quality issues and continuously bring improvement to the quality of our mapping data
• Conduct root cause analysis of performance issues on an on-going basis with follow-up through the design, implementation and results measurement of quality improvement programs, providing reports and recommendations to management.
• Provide educational support through the creation of eLearning materials, online video production and webinar hosting, to support performance improvement processes
Technical Skills & Expectations
• The successful candidate must have strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
• Practical experience with SQL an advantage.
• Working knowledge of SharePoint an advantage, with practical experience of content authoring tools such as Adobe Captivate a distinct advantage.
• Experience designing and delivering eLearning content an advantage.
• Experience with data analysis to support decision-making an advantage.
• You have a desire to question existing processes and the ability to adapt to change
Lionbridge is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Start Your Application
Thank you, please complete your application on the following page.
Lionbridge enables more than 800 world-leading brands to increase international market share, speed adoption of products and effectively engage their customers in local markets worldwide. Using our innovative cloud technology platforms and our glo...
Lionbridge Poland is seeking an experienced Tester to join our Team in Warsaw, Poland as a Software Test Engineer and cooperate with the biggest stakeholders in gaming industry. Requirements: Minimum 1.5 years' experience in functional games...
Education and Experience: Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Technical Writing or equivalent work experience 4+ years' relevant experience Knowledge and Skills: Excellent written and verbal communication ski...
Project Coordinator 專案管理專員This Project Coordinator role is responsible for managing multiple localization projects with worldwide team members and will actively and continually get involved in each project until completion. If you are looking for ...