What does the role involve?
In this role you will be reviewing online search results in order to improve their content and quality. You will be required to provide feedback and analysis on content found in search engine results and provide ratings on their relevance to the search terms used. Another aspect of this role will involve reviewing the Persian/Farsi language used in the search results by examining grammar, tone and cultural relevance.
Through this work you will be making a valuable contribution by expressing your opinion on the quality and content of what is currently out there on the web. You will play a part in improving the quality of one of the largest search engines in the world using both your PC and required Smartphone device.
Who is suitable for this role?
We are currently seeking dynamic and creative people who have a strong interest in social media, specifically those who are an active daily user of their Gmail. We are currently seeking people who have a specific smartphone device (Android V4.2 or higher or iPhone running iOS version 10.0 or higher) to complete tasks and have a familiarity with other forms of social media and Google products.
You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours. Hours are up to 20 hours per week depending on task availability.
We are currently seeking people who have a specific smartphone device (Android V4.2 or higher or iPhone running iOS version 10.0 or higher) to complete tasks.
What are the main requirements for the role?
You must be fluent in written and verbal English and Persian/Farsi
• You must own and use a Smartphone (Android V4.2 or higher or iPhone running iOS version 10.0 or higher) to complete tasks
• You must be currently living in Canada now but have previously resided in Iran
• You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in Canada & Iran
• The majority of the task types will require both a desktop/laptop and a Smartphone
• Gmail must be your primary email account
• Active daily user of Gmail and other forms of social media
• Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
• Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
Have questions? Fill out the contact form below and a member of our team will assist you.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.