What does the role involve?
In this opportunity you will be reviewing online advertisements in order to improve their content, quality and layout. You will be required to provide feedback and analysis on advertisements found in search engine results and provide ratings on their relevance to the search terms used. Another aspect of this opportunity will involve reviewing the language used in advertisements by examining grammar, tone and cultural relevance.
Through this work you will be making a valuable contribution to the quality of online advertisements in the Czech Republic.
Who is suitable for this role?
We are looking for dynamic people who have strong communication skills and use the Internet daily. You should also be flexible, reliable and have the ability to interpret and follow established guidelines.
You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours. Hours for this role are up to 20 hours per week depending on task availability. We are currently seeking people who have a specific smartphone device (Android (version 4.1 or higher) or IOS Smartphone (version 8 or higher) to complete tasks.
What are the main requirements for the role?
• You must be fluent in written and verbal English and Czech
• You must be living in the Czech Republic for the last 3 consecutive years
• You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in the Czech Republic
• Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
• Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
• Access to and use of an Android (version 4.1 or higher) or IOS Smartphone (version 8 or higher) to complete tasks
• A Barcode Scanner application must be installed on your smartphone to complete certain tasks
• Active daily user of Gmail and other forms of Social Media
Don’t Delay! Submit your application through the below link using a desktop PC/Laptop and a member of our recruitment team will review your application.
Have questions? Fill out the contact form below and a member of our team will assist you.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.