Lionbridge is building a community of trusted Online Mystery Shoppers in Belgium, who will evaluate shopping from online ads to help us improve online purchasing experience for all internet users. As a mystery shopper, depending on the project task you will be assigned to, you will be asked to purchase either different products or different smartphone apps based on ads you see on the net and provide detailed feedback about the entire purchasing experience as compared to your expectations set by the ad. In this project you will be required to work 5-10 hours per month.
This is a continuous work opportunity with a self-directed schedule, the ability to work from home and to keep the items/apps you will buy in the project.
• An opportunity to shop for exciting products/apps online, get paid for the feedback you provide, share the experience and keep your purchases.
• Work from home with self-directed schedule.
• A continuous project (5-10 h/month) with compensation of 15 USD per hour.
• 18+ years of age
• Location in Belgium
• Fluency in English, as well as French or Dutch
• Active user of social media
• Not currently working as a Mystery Shopper
• Computer/Laptop with a secured high-speed Internet connection
• Smartphone (iOS/Android) with at least 2GB free space to install the apps.
Have questions? Fill out the contact form below and a member of our team will assist you.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.