Lionbridge is building a community of trusted Online Mystery Shoppers, who will evaluate shopping from online ads to help us improve online purchasing experience for all internet users. As a mystery shopper, depending on the project task you will be assigned to, you will be asked to purchase either different products or different smartphone apps based on ads you see on the net and fill in 2 questionnaires providing detailed feedback about the entire purchasing experience as compared to your expectations set by the ad. In this project you will be required to work 5-10 hours per month.
This is a continuous work opportunity with a self-directed schedule, the ability to work from home and to keep the items/apps you will buy in the project.
• An opportunity to shop for new and exciting products/apps online, share the experience and keep your purchases.
• Work from home with self-directed schedule.
• A continuous project with required participation of 5-10 h/month with compensation of 7 USD per hour.
• 18+ years of age
• Location in Colombia
• Fluency in English and Spanish
• Active user of social media
• Not currently working as a Mystery Shopper
• Computer/Laptop with a secured high-speed Internet connection
• Smartphone (iOS/Android) with at least 2GB free space to install the apps.
Please supply an Apply URL for this job or activate your ATS Integration
Lionbridge embraces equal employment opportunity and a diverse workforce, making hiring and employment decisions based on individual merits and talent without regard to any protected status.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in the online job application process for a posted position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.