Lionbridge is building a community of trusted Online Mystery App Shoppers, who will purchase and try different mobile apps, and later evaluate both the shopping and the app usage experience to help us improve online purchasing for all internet users.
As an App Mystery Shopper you will be asked to buy and try different mobile apps based on ads you see on the net and fill in 2 questionnaires providing detailed feedback about the entire shopping and usage experience as compared to your expectations set by the ad. In this project you will be required to work 5 hours per month.
This is a continuous work opportunity with a self-directed schedule, the ability to work from home and to keep access to apps purchased in the project.
• An opportunity to buy and try the newest mobile apps, share the experience and keep access to all apps purchased in the project.
• Work from home with self-directed schedule.
• A continuous project with required participation of 5 h/month with compensation per hour.
• 18+ years of age
• Fluency in English and the local language of your country
• Active user of social media
• Not currently working as a Mystery Shopper
• Computer/Laptop with a secured high-speed Internet connection
• Smartphone (iOS/Android) with at least 2GB free space to install the apps.
Please supply an Apply URL for this job or activate your ATS Integration
Lionbridge embraces equal employment opportunity and a diverse workforce, making hiring and employment decisions based on individual merits and talent without regard to any protected status.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in the online job application process for a posted position, please contact us at email@example.com for assistance.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.