We are looking for subject teachers in Mathematics, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry who can validate features / queries / homework-type problems and adhere to country-specific educational models.
In this position you will use your teaching experience and skills. You have the flexibility of working 10 hours per month around your own schedule.
Estimated Duration: Long time engagement, the project is estimated to start in April and will be continuous.
Compensation: $25 per hour.
Required qualifications, skills and experience
This is the right job for you if have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Currently teaching in High School, in one of the following subjects: Mathematics, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry
- Verified teaching certification
- Strong computer and mobile device skills
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the classroom in one of the following subjects: Mathematics, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry
- Neither you nor anyone in the household should be working for a company that has or is developing online services for children
If you are interested, click "APPLY!" below.
A Lionbridge Representative will contact the selected contributors with the next steps.
Thank you, please complete your application on the following page.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.