We’re looking for teachers who enjoy a challenge and thrive in a remote environment where things are moving very quickly.
In this position you will use your teaching experience and skills to evaluate educational and family-friendly online services for relevancy and quality. You have the flexibility of working 10-30 hours per month around your own schedule.
Estimated Duration: Long time engagement, the project is estimated to start in October and will be continuous.
Compensation: $40 per hour.
Required qualifications, skills and experience
This is the right job for you if have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Currently teaching in one of the following grades: Pre-Kindergarten Education to 6th grade
- Verified teaching certification
- Strong computer and mobile device skills
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the classroom in one of the following grades: Pre-Kindergarten Education to 6th grade
- Neither you nor anyone in the household should be working for a company that has or is developing online services for children
- Windows operated desktop computer, laptop, or all-in-one computer
- Operating System – Windows 10 or newer
- Memory – 4GB or more
- CPU Speed – Minimum of Dual Core Processor with 2.0 GHz
- High Speed Internet Service: 3.0 MBPS (5000 KBPS) or higher for both upload and download
Have questions? Fill out the contact form below and a member of our team will assist you.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.