Lionbridge AI a TELUS International company is looking for teachers who enjoy a challenge and thrive in a remote environment where things are moving very quickly.
In this position you will use your teaching experience and skills to evaluate educational and family-friendly online services for relevancy and quality. You have the flexibility of working 10-30 hours per month around your own schedule.
Estimated Duration: Long time engagement, the project is starting in June and will be continuous.
Compensation: $12 per hour.
Required qualifications, skills and experience
This is the right job for you if have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Currently teaching in one of the following grades: Preschool-Kindergarten Education to 6th grade
- Verified teaching certification
- Strong computer and mobile device skills
- Minimum of 2 years’ teaching experience in the classroom in one of the following grades: Preschool-Kindergarten Education to 6th grade
- Neither you nor anyone in the household should be working for a company that has or is developing online services for children
Have questions? Fill out the contact form below and a member of our team will assist you.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.