We’re looking for teachers who enjoy a challenge and thrive in a remote environment where things are moving very quickly.
In this position you will use your teaching experience and skills to evaluate educational and family-friendly online services for relevancy and quality. You have the flexibility of working 10-30 hours per month around your own schedule.
Estimated Duration of Project: Long time engagement: the project is estimated to start in September and will be continuous.
Compensation: $12.35 per hour.
Required qualifications, skills and experience
This is the right job for you if have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Currently teaching in a physical classroom in one of the following grades, PreK – 6th grade
- Verified teaching certification
- Strong computer and mobile device skills
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the classroom in one of the following grades PreK – 6th grade
- Neither you nor anyone in the household should be working for a company that has or is developing online services for kids
In-Home Technical Requirements:
- Smart phone with Wi-Fi capabilities
Personal PC Requirements:
- Windows operated desktop computer, laptop, or all-in-one computer
- Operating System – Windows 10 or newer
- Memory– 4GB or more
- CPU Speed – Minimum of Dual Core Processor with 2.0 GHz
- High Speed Internet Service
- Upload – 3.0 MBPS (5000 KBPS) or higher
- Download – 3.0 MBPS (5000 KBPS) or higher
Lionbridge embraces equal employment opportunity and a diverse workforce, making hiring and employment decisions based on individual merits and talent without regard to any protected status.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in the online job application process for a posted position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.