Lionbridge is looking to hire a strong technical Software Developer in Test/Architect ,to help us with our Mobile platform growth. Specifically, in the Test Automation, Continuous Build, Integration, and Delivery space. This will be a 12 month fixed term contract and remote-based role in Ireland .
This candidate will be spearheading the architecture and implementation of the tools, metrics, test automation frameworks, and CI pipelines to enable the Mobile engineering teams to be more productive.
The successful candidate will be able to draw on their expertise to ensure that systems continue to push the envelope in the world of Mobile test automation.
Responsibilities include, hands-on implementation/enhancements of Mobile test automation frameworks, technical negotiations, presentations, delivering tools/libraries and influencing engineers, architects, managers, and product owners.
What You Will Do :
• Provide automation framework and test tooling approach for the Mobile development teams.
• Design, develop and oversee the maintenance of automation systems and tools to be used by development and test engineers.
• Review source code for potential problems, help debug and triage issues and isolate fixes.
• Oversee and mentor the efforts from other engineers assigned to various scrum teams to help build various testing tools, by working alongside other engineers and championing code quality principles.
• Participate in tool analysis, create proof of concept models, and make recommendations to support the tools selection process.
• Proactively involve with team leads and product managers right from inception through functional validation to launch, while always looking for potential quality issues/bugs and offer triaging and root cause analysis capabilities to the engineers.
• Work with various teams to promote quality best practices, and standardization.
• Participate in the review of product design specifications and source code with other members of the engineering team, ensure the testability requirements are addressed in the design.
• Collaborate with other teams including Release Management, Product Management and Operations to certify successful delivery of new features.
To Be Successful You Will Have:
• 7+ years of experience with Web/Mobile test automation tools and development in a product engineering organization.
• Demonstrated experience in conceptualizing and implementing Mobile test automation frameworks, using Appium.
• Proven skills in utilizing Junit/TestNG for testing.
• Firm understanding of Agile Development (Scrum, Kanban, Lean, XP, etc)
• Hands on experience building CI automation pipelines using Jenkins, Docker.
• Data driven, with strong problem-solving skills with analytical capabilities to be able to support theories/solutions using underlying data.
• Ability to work in a group setting and collaborate by providing transparency in test results.
• Ability to critique work of self and others constructively.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Willing to break monotony and question the status quo.
• Enthusiastic and energetic with an inherent curiosity to break code and stress test it!
• Knows how to appropriately push back and persuade.
• Applies discipline to stay on course during adversity/challenges Experience.
In Return You Can Expect:
Experience working for a trusted partner to thousands of companies around the world and a World Leader in Localization/Globalization.
A Global Leader that is engaged with the majority of the Fortune 100, keeping the world connected through long-term partnerships.
To work with a diverse customer team and gain experience working within a dynamic environment.
Lionbridge partners with brands to break barriers and build bridges all over the world. For 25 years, we have helped companies connect with their global customers and employees by delivering translation and localization solutions in 350+ languages. Through our world-class platform, we orchestrate a network of passionate experts across the globe who partner with brands to create culturally rich experiences. Relentless in our love of linguistics, we use the best of human and machine intelligence to forge understanding that resonates with our customers' customers. Based in Waltham, Massachusetts, Lionbridge maintains solution centers in 23 countries. Learn more at www.lionbridge.com.
If the scope and opportunity of this role interests you, then please click to apply.
Lionbridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Start Your Application
Thank you, please complete your application on the following page.
Dołączając do naszego zespołu zyskujesz: Umowę o pracę w pełym wymiarze godzin, Pakiet benefitów w tym dofinansowanie karty Multisport, prywatną opiekę medyczną, dofinansowanie urlopu tzw. "wczasy pod gruszą", dodatkowy wolny dzień z okazji u...
Lionbridge Poland is seeking an experienced Tester to join our Team in Warsaw, Poland as a Software Test Engineer and cooperate with the biggest stakeholders in gaming industry. Requirements: Minimum 1.5 years' experience in functional game...
Job Title: Test LeadExpertise: At least 1-year experience in localization testing or game localization. Good knowledge of video game market and testing methodologies. Communicative English. Native knowledge of language and knowledge of the target ...