Lionbridge are looking to hire a Localisation Specialist - German speaking, to join our team in Dublin, Ireland, on a 9 month temp contract.
Are you great at getting things done? Can you communicate complex and technical concepts in an easy-to-understand way? Do you thrive in a fast moving culture where team work and drive are highly valued?
We are looking for a Localization Specialist. This position is an exceptional opportunity for a creative, collaborative, highly motivated and customer-obsessed individual to help our team on localization projects in an exciting digital environment. Using computer-assisted translation tools, the Localization Specialist will ensure that human and machine-generated translations meet our customer's specific style guides and internal standards.
Specifically, the Localization Specialist will:
• Help localize content from English to German
• Use sound business judgment to make quick decisions under pressure in ambiguous circumstances, balancing advocacy with a need for action.
• Manage small to medium localization projects and manage multilingual localization requests, using the translation management system
• German language writing skills, ability to translate from English to German
• Previous experience in Localization
• Working knowledge of industry-standard CAT tools
• Strong customer obsession
• Proven ability to prioritize and work towards deadlines
• Computer literacy
• A great deal of personal initiative, decisiveness and team spirit
• Experience working on complex projects with multi-language, cross-functional global teams
• Track record in implementing smart and efficient solutions
Start Your Application
Thank you, please complete your application on the following page.
The Telephone Interpreter is primarily responsible for handling calls on demand and renders meaning of conversations in the consecutive mode between speakers of two different languages. The interpreter must possess good memory retention and note t...