Job Description - A digital marketing agency or freelancer in Korea who will work with Tiina (Lionbridge Asia Marketing Manager) to execute our Korean Marketing Strategy.
• Partner with field marketing, Korean country manager and sales reps to translate goals into marketing programs that grow sales pipeline
• Localize global marketing campaigns for the Korean market, including adapting messaging and copy
• Execute a digital marketing strategy (e.g., SEO, SEM, PPC, and content syndication) from end-to-end, includes setting up email marketing programs in Marketo and setting up advertising programs in ad platforms
• Be the Korean reviewer of translated/localized content. Collaborate with the localization team to review translated materials and ensure their quality, including website copy, thought leadership and sales materials
• Perform a site audit of the Korean language version of Lionbridge.com
• Perform keyword and topic research in Korean, for SEO
• Write social media posts in Korean and occasionally write blog posts in Korean
• Respond to media inquiries
• Manage local events from end-to-end including webinars and live streaming events
• Fluent in Korean (verbal and written)
• 3-5 years in B2B marketing
• 3+ years of experience with the digital marketing landscape in Korea, including paid advertising on LinkedIn, Google, Naver or similar
• 3+ years of experience in search engine optimization (SEO) and keyword research in Korea
• 2+ years developing mobile and/or social marketing programs
• Experience with Public Relations and working with journalists, preferred
Please send us your latest English CV and availability details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would get back to you shortly for official qualification and rate settlement.
Looking forward to your application to start a long-term fruitful partnership.
EMMA LI, PMP®
Community Management Director – Asia
Lionbridge Technologies, Inc.
Please supply an Apply URL for this job or activate your ATS Integration
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.