About Lionbridge AI, a TELUS International company
We partner with the world's most innovative companies to develop and improve their AI powered products. Whether it’s improving the relevance of search engines or training digital assistants to understand more languages and dialects, our teams help break machine-learning barriers and build human-learning bridges around the world -- and you can be part of it.
Lionbridge AI offers flexible opportunities with competitive rates across the globe. Learn more at Lionbridge.ai
The Role – Search Engine Evaluator
The role involves:
· Evaluation of many different task types including Search evaluation, Ads evaluation, Text, Image, and Video audio queries.
· Research using online tools to determine the intent and accuracy of queries.
· Applying market knowledge with provided guidelines to evaluate the relevance and intent of task information for your market.
· A keen interest in the Internet.
· Strong attention to detail, analytical skills and excellent communication skills are essential.
· Ability to work independently and flexibly to new techniques/processes.
· Preferred level of education/certification - Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent).
· Further opportunities may arise to contribute to other tasks and projects on a freelance basis.
· Fluency in English and Japanese is essential.
· Passing an online evaluation to demonstrate capability of reading and applying the guidelines.
· Experience of search engines and website research.
· You must have familiarity with current and business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs.
· Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense.
· Laptop or Desktop with Windows 10. Apple Macs, Chromebooks, tablets, iPads, and smartphones as well as Apple OS or older versions of Windows are not acceptable.
· A Windows Live ID is essential.
Hours for this role are up to 20 hours per week depending on task availability This is a freelance, independent contractor position.
Thank you, please complete your application on the following page.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.