The Senior Designer is responsible for the creation of all online visual design, illustration, information display, Identity and icon design for the Internet and interactive platforms. They effectively communicate and coordinate with the information architect, writer and production artists to ensure that the visual design communicates the desired message, and functions successfully for varying technical and performance specifications. The candidate must be capable of leading the creative aspects of a project and have demonstrated strong business acumen
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Creates graphics, illustrations and other digital images (photos) for hardcopy and online documentation, online help, marketing materials, packaging materials, multimedia, web pages, etc. Works closely with subject-matter-experts, conducts photo-shoots, attends project meetings, manages his/her project hours, and recommends and produces graphical improvements to the customer. To design the basic graphic layouts, templates and create graphics based on the project requirement.
1. Responsible for designing websites, social networking applications, illustrations, cartoons and banners requested.
2. Is responsible for corporate image design for customers of the company.
3. Actively participate in the project team that is assigned and respond to instructions from the Coordinator or Project Manager.
4. Comply with the requirements of scope, time and resources that would be suitable for the assigned design.
5. Listen and resolve contingencies projects under their responsibility.
6. Provide internal or external expert advice on the design.
7. Provide technical support in the preparation of tenders and project planning, according to their level of technical expertise.
8. Trying new strategies, methodologies and technologies that are valuable to the business; and report the results to his immediate supervisor.
9. Suggest ideas for new products and services according to their level of technical expertise and subject to review and approval of his superior.
10. Perform other duties of the office or those who are assigned by immediate superior.
Start Your Application
Thank you, please complete your application on the following page.
We are searching for an Azure VDI Engineer to join our Global Technology Services Team. You will use your IT expertise hands-on within a small team, supporting and maintaining our service platforms. The role is focused on the management of our Pu...
We are searching for an Senior Azure VDI Engineer to join our Global Technology Services Team. You will use your IT expertise hands-on within a small team, supporting and maintaining our service platforms. The role is focused on the management of...
Product Manager, Multimedia Capabilities The Product Manager, Multimedia Capabilities will own the product strategy and management of our multimedia offerings and capabilities. Multimedia is a multi-faceted domain, underpinned by core capabiliti...
Lionbridge is looking for an accomplished global IT Leader which demonstrates a strong combination of business, technical, tactical, and leadership skills. The right candidate will drive tactical solutions through IT infrastructure, security, arch...