Because of our commitment to customer satisfaction, Lionbridge has grown into an industry leader. The driving force behind this success is our unwavering belief in clear and effective communication. We’re searching for an experienced technical writer to join our team and help take our customer-focused services to new heights. As an ideal candidate, you have proven experience in a highly technical field, such as cloud, network, software development, computer science, or engineering. Your ability to evaluate and analyze complex information is second to none, and you have a natural desire to help people understand things that are hard to understand. Details are as below:
Cloud-related Content to write about:
- CMP: Cloud core service in which users directly apply for various resources such as computing, storage, networking, and database, and configure the system in the desired form (95% area of development)
- Cloud Platform Monitoring: CMP resource operation status monitoring tool
- Kubernetes Apps: A service that deploys containerized applications to customers' SCP Kubernetes clusters.
- Kubeflow: An open source platform provided for building and deploying machine learning workflows, which are pipelines, on Kubernetes.
- Infra Manager: Orchestration System for automating service environment configuration of physical infrastructure layer and efficiently integrating physical resources.
Objectives of this Role:
- Develop comprehensive documentation that meets organizational standards
- Obtain a deep understanding of cloud platform, network, Kubernetes Apps, and Kuberflow
- Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience, turning insights language that sets our users up for success
- Develop and maintain detailed databases of appropriate reference materials, including research, usability tests, and design specifications
- Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for improvement
- Research, outline, write, and edit new and existing content, working closely with client various departments to understand project requirements
- Access to client writing platform to gather information from client subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation
- Work with development on the client side and support leads to identify all documentation repositories, revise and edit, and determine the best solution for data compilation and centralized storage
- Research, create, and maintain information architecture templates that uphold organizational and legal standards, and allow for easy data migration
- Develop content in alternative media forms for maximum usability, with a consistent and cohesive voice across all documentation
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3-4 years’ IT industry experience as an effective technical writer (Korean)
- Previous experience writing KO documentation about cloud and network and procedural materials for multiple audiences
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Experience working with developer side to improve user experience: design, UI, and help refine content and create visuals and diagrams for technical support content
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant technical field
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, with an eye for prioritization
- Firm understanding of the network and cloud platform
- Previous software development experience
- Certification through the Technical Communicators Community
- Experience using ThreeRabbits (authoring tool) to create documentation
Working type: Working from Home
Working hours: 8 hours a day from Monday to Friday
Don't see a specific translation opportunity that fits your expertise? Sign up through our general registration, and we will contact you if we have a project that aligns to your experience.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.