Lionbridge is currently expanding the pool of freelance linguists to translate US English content into Hebrew, for the world's top sports apparel company. The main content types are online product pages, e-commerce & Digital Marketing.
Be a part of a multilingual & dynamic team…
• Deliver high quality translations in a fast-paced translation environment
• Research thoroughly on the subject
• Quality assurance of translation works – no typos, no basic errors
• Smooth language flow with accurate meaning and high readability
• Prompt communication with PM team
• Post hoc linguist and quality analysis with Language and Quality teams
What you bring…
• Native speaker of Hebrew
• Proficiency in English
• Professional translation skills
• CAT tool experience is a plus
• Passionate for excellence, balanced with humility
• Dedicated to continuous improvement and excellence
• Strong writing skills in a creative context
• Preferred background: Languages, Communication, Journalism, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations
• Passionate about sports and knowledgeable about sports brands in general
• Sports/athletics industry experience or experience with retail/fashion apparel content highly desirable
• An active contributor, content creator or a user of social media channels, aware of the language and content needs of a young user base/ Social Media savvy
• Awareness of the local market needs
• Capable of making the right choices from a linguistic perspective but also from the point of view of what works and sells products inn your market
Future @ Lionbridge
What we bring…
By working with the world's top sports apparel company, you will be exposed to
• Long and stable cooperation
• The cutting edge localization tools and technologies.
• Opportunities to work with localization master-hands in the industry
• Expanded localization knowledge
If interested please apply HERE
Don't see a specific translation opportunity that fits your expertise? Sign up through our general registration, and we will contact you if we have a project that aligns to your experience.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.