Linguists should have a strong working knowledge of localization process and tools, with experience driving initiatives in a collaborative and high expectation environment. Candidates must be committed to skillfully articulating the voice of the customer to drive consistent tone and highest language quality. Self-motivation, meticulousness, and focus on continuous improvement are vital. They must demonstrate strong independent thinking as well as flexibility to successfully evolve the language style based on customer direction.
• Native speaker of Norwegian (Bokmål)
• Fluent, near-native knowledge of English
• Strong linguistic background: a recognized university degree in Translation, Linguistics, Communication, Journalism or Marketing/Advertising
• Proven experience with IT/marketing content (university degree/translation experience with other customers)
• At least 3+ years of professional experience as translator/editor in the marketing/IT field
• Strong communication skills, with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and changing priorities
• Open to learn new things, quality-focused and proactive
• Innovative, thinking outside-the-box, open to new ideas
• Strong knowledge of CAT tools and ability to quickly learn new ones
• Steady workload, based on your interests (we offer very high visibility marketing materials as well as eLearning modules, website updates & even technical brochures)
• Cutting edge localization tools and technologies
• Opportunity to work in an energetic international team of localization experts
• The mentorship of a Norwegian-dedicated Lead Linguist who will be your go-to person for any linguistic support
If you meet the above criteria and you are interested in joining our Team, please register here: SIGN UP NOW!
Please note that we reserve the right to respond only to the selected applicants.
Don't see a specific translation opportunity that fits your expertise? Sign up through our general registration, and we will contact you if we have a project that aligns to your experience.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.