The successful candidate will be working within a team of Lionbridge technicians. This candidate will also be interfacing with client technicians and engineers. The candidate will be responsible for working to maintain processes as documented during M-Th work shift hours while assisting to collect data, drive improvement and standardization in proto factory manufacture of new products. Additionally, the candidate will be able to multi-task in a rapidly changing work environment, have the ability to communicate effectively with managers, employees and clients, and the ability to manage both daily duties as well as special projects as assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide coverage support at Tech II level across multiple work zones
• Lead and Guide inter zone communication to enhance line efficiency
• Troubleshoot process and tooling • Collect and report on data finding • Work individually with engineering on test or product exploration and development • Assist in the creation and maintenance of process documentation • Lead team meetings, lab meetings, and 8D issue analysis teams • Escalate issues and special instance observation to engineering according to documentation • Collaborate with Lionbridge and client engineering on all aspects to drive automation and overall process improvement • Query data from database for data validation and data analysis. • Provide reports and status updates to LB management • Drive Lean principles and improvements • Maintain processes as documented
• Organized. • Strong knowledge of analysis tools, improvement cycles and process characterization. • Advanced skills in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint. • Detail oriented. • Ability to provide work cell coverage in multiple work zones.
• Ability to lead a team. • Strong ability to analyze and present data findings. • Ability to run meetings and fill in for senior team members as needed. • Ability to write in-depth reports and correspondence to variety of audiences including customer, co-workers, senior management. • Ability to solve practical and technical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where little to no standardization exists. • Follow security and safety protocol. • Ability to successfully network and develop rapid response paths for critical issue resolution. • Experience and familiarity with production machinery. • Familiarity with the Cruise Production line.
Keeping a track of finance for every task done. The Production Coordinator would be responsible handling all the finance of the projects. We make payments by words, pages and hours. So the PC would require keeping a detailed account of finance f...
Chargé de projets en linguistique DESCRIPTION DE POSTELe ou la chargé(e) de projet doit avant tout comprendre les exigences de ses clients relativement à des projets de localisation ou de traduction en plusieurs langues, principalement de sites we...
Chargé de projets en linguistique DESCRIPTION DE POSTE Le ou la chargé(e) de projet doit avant tout comprendre les exigences de ses clients relativement à des projets de localisation ou de traduction en plusieurs langues, principalement de si...