Lionbridge is looking for native Arabic speakers (Saudi) to participate in our language research study.
The participants will be asked to record 90 voice samples in Arabic.
Estimated time to complete the task is approximately 2 hours.
To be able to participate in this language research study you must:
- Be 18 years of age or older;
- Be a native speaker of Arabic (Saudi) or other dialects in Saudi Arabia;
- Have a smartphone available for recording;
- Have a computer, and a headset or microphone available for recording;
- Be available to record from home.
Compensation for completing this task is $75.00 USD
To submit your registration, please click on "APPLY!" below.
Selected participants will be contacted by a Lionbridge Representative regarding the next steps.
Have questions? Fill out the contact form below and a member of our team will assist you.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.