Lionbridge is looking for native speakers of Arabic (Gulf) to take part in our Speech Generation project.
The participants will have to speak in Arabic (Gulf) and record their speech via a smartphone or an Alexa device. The work can be done remotely from the comfort of your home. Once selected, our Project Coordinator will approach you with the task instructions and guidelines.
Task Duration: The estimated duration of the task is approx. 5 – 6 hours
Compensation: 150 USD for the entire task
Project start: The project is estimated to start mid-June 2020
- Native Gulf Arabic speakers, originally from UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman, Iraq or Bahrain
- Located in Europe, UK, USA, Canada, Australia or New Zealand. The project participants need to be in one of these countries in order to be able to access the tool needed for performing the work
- Comfortable in improvising and being creative when speaking Arabic
- Ability to follow guidelines in English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian or German
- Possess a smartphone or an Alexa device, and Internet connection
HOW TO APPLY:
This project will take place through the Work Market platform, if you are interested click "APPLY!" below.
Please note that to join our Labor Cloud, you will have to take a survey and accept our Service Level Agreement (SLA). Please add your CV (résumé) or LinkedIn profile under the Qualifications tab.
Lionbridge embraces equal employment opportunity and a diverse workforce, making hiring and employment decisions based on individual merits and talent without regard to any protected status.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in the online job application process for a posted position, please contact us at email@example.com for assistance.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.