We are currently looking for experienced Japanese Medical linguists for Investigator’s Brochure (IB) translations.
Investigator’s Brochure (IB) is a compilation of the clinical and nonclinical data on the investigational product(s) that are relevant to the study of the product(s) in human subjects. Its purpose is to provide the investigators and others involved in the trial with the information to facilitate their understanding of the rationale for, and their compliance with, many key features of the protocol, such as the dose, dose frequency/interval, methods of administration: and safety monitoring procedures.
What you bring…
- Fluent in both English and native Japanese languages
- Strong translation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and computer literacy
- Able to take responsibility for work allocated
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- CAT tool experience is a plus
- 3+ years translation and editing experience
- Specialized in Clinical Trials related documents (e.g. investigator’s brochure, etc.)
What we bring…
- Long and stable cooperation
- The cutting-edge localization tools and technologies
- Opportunities to work with localization master-hands in the industry
- Expanded localization knowledge
Join us today!
Please send us your latest English CV and availability details to Janet.Pang@lionbridge.com.
Don't see a specific translation opportunity that fits your expertise? Sign up through our general registration, and we will contact you if we have a project that aligns to your experience.
There are currently no jobs matching this criteria
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.